Hey guys. Yes, I am having a double post day, simply because it is much needed.
The year just started and things are already looking good. I am sure my new/recap monthly post for January will be fun to compile and great to read.
You must be wondering what this double post is for, well, I will tell you…I got nominated for an award, for the first time ever, by the talented Ngumabi of the Ngraffi Blog.
Getting notified of this award made me really happy. Nothing compares to the feeling of being recognized and appreciated for your efforts. So thanks a lot, Ngumabi.
Enough with the emotions and let me tell you more about this award.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award created by Okoto Enigma, for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much passion.
1.Post the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
~ 3 THINGS ABOUT ME…
1. I graduated from Redeemer’s University.
2. I cook my noodles twice.
3. I love talking to myself.
~ ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY NGUMABI.
1. Is blogging a profession or just a hobby?
~ Blogging is a hobby for me.
2. Funny question: Which is your favourite fairy tale story?
3. What is your best advice for handling criticism?
~ Don’t take it personal and work on key things pointed out.
4. What surprising lessons have you learned along the way?
~ The most important lessons I have learned is: have patience and think positive.
5. What do you want your legacy to be? How do you want to be remembered?
~ As someone who inspired.
~ MY NOMINEES…
~ FIVE QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES.
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favorite day of the week?
3. Coco pops or Rice Krispies?
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
5. If you were asked to blog about only one thing, what would that be?
~ LINKS TO MY BEST POSTS.
1. Insomnia ✖ Welcoming a New Year…Recap of 2016 (read).
2. Live In; Taking Stock of Immediate Thoughts (read).
3. Welcoming September || Recap of August (read).
4. Attitude of Gratitude || Guest Post (read).
Thanks for stopping by