Hey guyys, I am back again, but, before I start I would like to talk about my new wish. I wish that I could be precisely consistent. Yea, we have the one post a week down; except on special occasions but I feel like it will be so much better if I had a particular day and time to work towards.
What do you think?
So with that out of the way, let’s talk.
Blogging tips for the day:
1. Take control of your title and tagline. Some people don’t really prepare their minds for their blogs. All they want is to post something up so they don’t spend time on thinking of the perfect title or tagline for their blogs. I actually had that problem, but with my domain URL, now, I can’t change it.
As bloggers who hope/intend to stand out, every aspect of blogging and website building matters.
✏ The good part is that, it’s not too late to decide if your title or tagline is what you truly want. It also goes a long way in making a great first impression.
2. Be personal with your comments. I don’t know about other bloggers, but I am always over the moon when I get a personal comment. I feel like that reader trusts me enough to share a bit of herself/himself with me.
I am not saying you should fabricate a story because you want to achieve this purpose, because remember, no matter how much of a good liar you are, your honesty always shows in your words.
✏ Try sharing something personal through your comment on a post that gets you.
3. Customizing. One thing I would encourage any blogger to do is to customize their blog to their hearts content, because, it sucks when you always feel like changing something whenever you open your blog.
Of course it can’t be done in a day, but still, take your time and express your self through your blog.
✏ Give it a go 👍.
4. Audit your brand. No matter your reason for blogging, you are not just a blogger: you are a brand.
No matter the size of your audience, you are a brand and you owe it to yourself to visualize and translate your brand in the best way possible.
A lot of people are driven by visuals, might be shallow, but if you can’t beat them, join them, but in a positive way ;).
✏ Today, audit your brand, but first, monitor the way it communicates with your audience and as best as you can, make it consistent and focused.
5. Introduce mystery. Spice up your blog with a little mystery. Let’s not lie, we all love solving things and figuring things out, its one way our brain shows us its not dead.
✏ Be mysterious and let your audience run wild.
6. Street. Appreciate nature with your pictures. Someone once said, the way you capture nature helps people see how much love you have within. Soo deep.
✏ Add a hint of nature to your blog design. I for one am working on that.
7. Write a list. Everyone loves a list, whatever it is about. It is easy to read and understand. I was going through the screenshots on my phone of all blog post ideas and I saw a huge number of list related topics.
✏ Try it out, publish a list related post of anything.
That will be all for now guys. Do have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for stopping by