Hey guysss, Happy New Month everyone and Happy Independence Day (to Nigerians at home and abroad).
So I am excited to put this up, double celebration.
So before I continue, I would like to employ y’all to visit the blog tomorrow for my Weekend Specials. I kinda stole this reminder idea from Nnamdi, don’t sue me 🙏
So this recap will be very different from the last I will just put specific things to get things going, don’t want to bore y’all (I wonder why I keep on saying that 😐).
So in the month of September;
– I became fully active with my blog planner. Check out the review post here.
– I slacked on my blog plan (blog directory). I apologize 😱. Will get on it ASAP.
– I picked up on improving my social media presence and continuing the relationship I have developed with my blogger pals.
– I became fully invested in my relationship with God, made changes to my prophecy (the former was not direct, had to be precise in proclaiming what I wanted). I also got my bestie in on the it, yay 🙌!!!
– I slacked on my lemon water challenge, bruuuh 😴😴😴😴
– I loved… (I’ll leave it that way *for suspense* ).
Wow, I have run out of things, this is bad, need to make this new month event filled.
“For last month’s words belong to last month’s language. And next month’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – (originally T.S. Eliot’s, just made a few changes).
How was last month for you?
Thanks for stopping by