Hey guys, TGIF. I am really excited even though I have nothing planned, just a stay home weekend for me. Also, for the Lagos bloggers or any blogger who can make it, I heard there is a bloggers forum at Ikoyi tomorrow. I bet it would be fun.
So I know this post is pretty much long overdue but allow me to give the excuse that I was still compiling notes for the post.
So I got my 2016 cassiedaves blog planner exactly on the 21st of August. LATE! I know, that should have been a no-no for me simply because the year was coming to an end and there would obviously be one for 2017, but if I was selling the product to you even when it was late, I would not know what to say, but for me, it was worth it.
As bloggers, we have the difficulty of scheduling because consistency is our biggest challenge. Earlier this year, I made a decision to create my own manual calendar book, it was a lot of stress but it was fun. It however, didn’t achieve the goal I wanted because I didn’t make available certain slots that would have been beneficial. I skipped a lot of things and procrastinated, even in this calendar book. Now, what’s the difference between my calendar book and the cassiedaves blog planner.
– Firstly, when I got the planner, I was excited because it was and still is an anticipated product, plus getting it made me feel like a serious blogger who wanted to make big things out of her blog, so you can imagine the rush of ideas I was having. The first page made the planner personal.
Imagine opening a document with your name and your blog name on it. If someone decides to take a peek, that’s the first thing they will see, that kinda certifies it being your property.
– Now, the next few pages helped me ascertain the whole essence of my blog and what I expect in the long run. The funny thing is, I didn’t hesitate when I was filling this because I already had that excitement backing me up.
– The blog planner also comes with a calendar and a daily blog checklist. Now this is important for new bloggers, like me, who are still learning the ropes of a blog/blogger day to day and networking.
– The planner also has beautiful quotes every new month, we all know inspiring quotes stick and go a long way. It also has an allocation for monthly goals for blogs.
– Now, the blank pages between the beginning of the year and the period I bought it might have been a turn off but it wasn’t. Every blogger has a plan either personal, for the blog or his/her audience. These blank pages have served the purpose of executing my plans, and right now I am running out of space. Plus, it can serve for drafting blog posts before putting it up.
– The planner also comes with a slot to keep tabs of every activity relating to your blog. It also has a perfect slot for fashion bloggers relating to certain looks they want to introduce to their audience. It also comes with a to-do list which I decided to make personal as well as use for the blog.
– Finally, the blog planner comes with useful tips for blogging that have really helped me out.
In all, I am anticipating the 2017 blog planner.
Do you have a Cassie Daves blog planner?
Has it been beneficial?
Hope to get one? Here’s help.
Have a lovely weekend. What plans have you made?
Thanks for stopping by